#02: The Importance of Video Marketing for Real Estate Professionals
Are you feeling frustrated with the lack of engagement on your social media posts? Maybe you’re feeling frustrated after getting your Real Estate license because you realize that no one except your immediate family knows who you are?
It gets even more frustrating and can lead to self-doubt and overwhelm when you start analyzing all of your likes and comments on your social media channels and even wonder why when you post you hear crickets.
I’m hoping to equip you with some tools today that will help you TODAY to change all of that.
In Episode #02 of The Other Side of Selling Podcast, I’m taking off the kid gloves and getting brutally honest with you about why you’re not getting the engagement you were hoping for on your social media channels and maybe why your phone isn’t ringing off the hook.
Yes, I know this extremely ironic that we’re covering video marketing on the podcast, but It’s something I really wanted to talk about this week because even though we’ve heard it time and time again…
“I only see a few Realtors taking advantage of this form of marketing nowadays.”
Following are the main areas we’ll be covering in the episode today:
- Right off the bat, I’ll give you several types of video content that you should create daily, weekly and quarterly. I’ll even give some examples of how to implement them in your business.
- We’ll talk about a couple of Realtors that I know are doing really well with video in their businesses even though it’s not perfect…they implement and they move on.
- CRM’s and how you can use video email to further engagement and lead generation.
- And of course, we’ll talk about some of the best places and practices in placing videos to get the most organic traffic.
Are you ready to truly start implementing video in your Real Estate business? I know it can be extremely nerve-racking at first, but I promise…
YOU GOT THIS! Press Play to Listen
This episode is brought to you by LionDesk. LionDesk is a simple, and powerful to use CRM built specifically for Real Estate professionals. For those of you still using random spreadsheets or sticky notes to keep track of all your clients, their documents, and personal information, you should be using a CRM. I recommend LionDesk. I use them on a daily basis and they are the cheapest one out there with the most features. LionDesk is great for tracking your calls, emails, and texts so that you always have a record. You can also send video emails and texts and create automated email funnels.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Realtor Homeroom Mastermind Group
- LionDesk CRM
- Jessica Riffle Edwards, Realtor
- Dual Cell Phone Holder
- Bluetooth Tripod/Selfie Stick
- Logitech Webcam
- DJI Osmo Pocket